Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted 3 years, 3 months, 3 days ago
· Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and data quality.
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data governance processes.
· Interpret data, and analyse results using statistical techniques.
· Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns relating to key performance indicators in complex data sets.
· Identify anomalies in various data sources.
· Filter and “clean” data.
· Incorporate data analysis into designated ongoing reports.
Use analysed data to create reports identifying process improvement opportunities
• Queries, report writing and presenting findings.
more than 1 year of experience is required.
• Demonstrated understanding of the design and development of reporting tools and dashboards.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (use of macro’s, pivot tables, VLOOKUPs).
• Working with Reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc).
• Analytical, and problem solving skills and be very detail oriented.
• Must be able to work with minimal direction and be very flexible to coordinate complex activities that are often subject to rapid or extensive changes.
• Language proficiency in both English & Bahasa Malaysia
• Good email Etiqutte and communication skills
Customer service orientation
HTC Global Services is a global provider of Information Technology and Business Process Services (BPS) headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA. Established in 1990, HTC is an Inc. 500 Hall of Fame company and one of the fastest growing Asian American companies in the US. Our client base spans several Global 2000 organizations. HTC acquired CareTech Solutions in 2014 and Ciber Inc. (Currently Ciber Global LLC) in June 2017. HTC is an ISO 9001, and ISO 27001 certified company, and processes aligned with SEI CMM Level 5. We have offices in several countries and global delivery centers across multiple time zones in North America, India, and Malaysia to serve customers globally. HTC is a Minority Business Enterprise recognized by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council (MMSDC). Our â€˜Business Partnerâ€™ approach has been the secret of our success in generating high business value for customers. Also, it generates rich dividends to HTC in the form repeated business. With our belief that Trust is the most valuable asset, HTC focuses exclusively to maximize client returns by using innovative technology solutions. We provide strategic solutions to our clients using technology that help transform and thrive in the changing world. Client satisfaction being our passion, we are one of the few companies who take pride in saying that we have not lost a single customer.