Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted 3 years, 2 months, 24 days ago
Reporting to the eBusiness Support and Operations Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
· Ensure the availability of managed eBusiness Applications for use with regular customer and operational KPI adherence reviews as defined by the business.
· Monitor, support and troubleshoot implementations within the ABB Axis service.
· Interpret XML/EDI and proprietary document standards definition.
· Provide Level 2 and Level 3 support for the hosted Axis environment and application.
· Application and system management tasks e.g. application monitoring, system queue operation, optimization of processes, execution of patch andor code migration.
· Perform evaluation for root cause of Incidents and instigate actions to correct both the Incident and the underlying cause.
· Maintain the documentation and processes of managed for administration and support.
· Comply with existing Cloud Services Change Management procedures internally and provide required management of external customer change management procedures. – Support
· Ensure all activities are in line with the Cloud Services business direction for globalization and consistency between operational groups as defined by Cloud Services Management.
· Management of minor projects under a defined project scope and formal project framework.
· Degree qualified in Information Technology, Business or Commerce with a focus on Application Architecture or IT Systems, or equivalent industry experience
Minimum 4 years’ experience, including but not limited to:
· Java/J2EE development
· JBoss Application Server
· XML and/or EDI and related standards
· SQL programming
· Development and Support of B2B applications andor environments
· Experience in source code management tools and procedures
· Experience in IT Service Delivery Role
· ITIL Certification at Foundation level
HTC Global Services is a global provider of Information Technology and Business Process Services (BPS) headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA. Established in 1990, HTC is an Inc. 500 Hall of Fame company and one of the fastest growing Asian American companies in the US. Our client base spans several Global 2000 organizations. HTC acquired CareTech Solutions in 2014 and Ciber Inc. (Currently Ciber Global LLC) in June 2017. HTC is an ISO 9001, and ISO 27001 certified company, and processes aligned with SEI CMM Level 5. We have offices in several countries and global delivery centers across multiple time zones in North America, India, and Malaysia to serve customers globally. HTC is a Minority Business Enterprise recognized by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council (MMSDC). Our â€˜Business Partnerâ€™ approach has been the secret of our success in generating high business value for customers. Also, it generates rich dividends to HTC in the form repeated business. With our belief that Trust is the most valuable asset, HTC focuses exclusively to maximize client returns by using innovative technology solutions. We provide strategic solutions to our clients using technology that help transform and thrive in the changing world. Client satisfaction being our passion, we are one of the few companies who take pride in saying that we have not lost a single customer.