Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Posted 3 years, 5 months, 6 days ago
Post Applied for: Civil Engineer - Trainee
1.Checking of quality and safety of work at site.
2. Monitoring of the schedule and planning of activities with contractors at site.
3. Coordination with consultants, contractors and other vendors for multiple projects/ maintenance activities for drawings/ other documents.
4. Preparation of budgets and estimations for the projects/ maintenance activities.
5. Willing to travel across India.
6. Construction and finishing of industrial buildings or warehouse projects and utilities with strong adherence to drawings, specifications, quality.
7. To liaison with Government bodies to get plan approved or other related matters
For Apply Contact
MR. Debasish sur @ +919658525188 or mail your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
BE / BTech in CIVIL background at Govt. Affiliated College with 65% marks or 6.5 CGPA.
DLF has nearly 70 years of track record of sustained growth, customer satisfaction, and innovation. The company has 249 msf of development potential with 19.1 msf of projects under construction. DLF's primary business is development of residential, commercial and retail properties. The company has a unique business model with earnings arising from development and rentals. Its exposure across businesses, segments and geographies, mitigates any down-cycles in the market. From developing 22 major colonies in Delhi, DLF is now present across 15 states-24 cities in India.