Panjim, Goa, India
Posted 3 years, 6 months, 10 days ago
· We are a specialist interaction design agency with a focus on building world class web and mobile products that are not only aesthetically pleasing, but rank highly on usability; all with an end goal of generating customer delight. Read more about us at ScreenRoot.com
· We- re a part of 3 autonomous companies that work independently, yet frequently combine to provide an integrated communication solution to clients. Read more about us on PrivateUnlimited.com
· ScreenRoot works with diverse clients that include Microsoft, TCS, Mahindra, KFC, Pizza Hut, Intuit, Cipla, Sun Pharma, Edelweiss, Kotak-. And many more.
· We are headquartered in Goa (India) but our work has travelled across India, Singapore, London, Africa, the Middle East, and even the Cayman Islands.
We are looking for a Design Lead who can:
· Develop the full stack of UX deliverables, from personas & storyboards to information architecture, interaction design and wireframes.
· Develop high and low fidelity prototypes to make the design case internally and externally to customers.
· Analyze data and devise strong companion visualizations.
· Achieve consensus and communicate design requirements.
· Develop alternative approaches to meeting product requirements, using judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance customer need, business constraints, and technological realities.
· Take responsibility for creating the visuals and wireframes of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
· The individual should be comfortable working with senior members of the management team and clients in interactive design sessions.
· Create an amazing look and feel to the wireframes & concepts
· Create Style guides, Design documents and related creative assets.
· Head a small team to do the above and groom them to become leaders.
· You have 6-15+ years of design experience.
· Portfolio is must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web and mobile applications.
· You are capable of defining and implementing design guidelines, and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
· You are an effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
· Excellent strategic problem-solving skills in the field of design.
· Needs to have a very good understanding on emotional design principles.
· Experienced with major design tools including Adobe suite, Balasmiq/Omnigraffle, MockFlow etc.
PrivateUnlimited.com is a group of 3 autonomous companies that work independently, yet frequently combine to provide an integrated communication solution to clients. Our companies include Synapse.coâ€”a Storytelling for Business venture, ScreenRoot.comâ€”a UI/UX design shop and VisualJuju.comâ€”a video content company. Each is an independent company with its own team, capital, resources and destinyâ€¦ Yet they work together under one roof, under common leadership and under a common scaffolding of culture and values. To know more about us, visit our website