Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted 3 years, 6 months, 9 days ago
· Developing a project master schedule in line with the proposal/project requirements through the application of the primavera P6 software.
· Able to develop Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Identify EPCC Phases, Project deliverables, required tasks & Project Milestones.
· Able to develop Project resource planning, resource allocations and Sequencing.
· Able to identify Critical planning inputs on Engineering and Procurement during design & tender/award stages. All inputs must be captured in Project Plan.
· Coâ€ordinate internal project team reviews followed by an approval and review by the client on the work schedules, progress measurements and reporting systems.
· Implement the work schedule and monitor progress of the work for timely execution of the project through daily/weekly/monthly/ reports.
· Carry out assessments of Extensions of Time and the associated cost impacts and schedule impact against baseline.
· Identify a mitigation method, strategic measures to maximise benefits & mitigate delays upon EOT submission.
· Progress monitoring of specific projects on a regular basis. Anticipate and resolve any problems, bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts.
· Able to perform Project CPM analysis and Project Resource analysis.
· Able to revise and resequencing Baseline schedules upon project requirement.
· Ensure that project controls documents such as resources histogram, schedules, reporting systems, material controls systems, etc. are fully developed according to industry standards and verify by Project Management Team.
· Interpret & summarize reports for coordination purposes and for management review.
· Ensure proper documentations & filling of submittals.
· Propose and coordinate on archiving best practises & site productivities.
· Perform schedule health check to determine overall quality of plans in Primavera P6.
· Monitor and guide Team of planners on creating project schedules and perform progress monitoring according to industry best practises and also project specific requirements.
Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the Superior.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), or equivalent.
· At least 5-10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position and at least 6 years in Planning.
· Experience in planning of engineering projects – Rail/Metro/LRT/MRT and Road
· Extensive knowledge of the software tools MS Project and Primavera (P6)
· Extensive knowledge of MS Office software i.e. Excel, Word, Power point
· Good interpersonal skills
· Fluent English (oral and writing)
· Willingness to travel/relocate
· Full-Time position(s) available.